Thread: Terminator X TPS calibration/wiring?

Default Terminator X TPS calibration/wiring?

Hi all. I'm trying to startup my Terminator X 550-904 for the first time and can't get past the TPS calibration. I get a "Error 105" after pressing the pedal twice and hitting next. I've tried two used ACDelco sensors (2002 Sierra sensors) and a cheap China sensor, and haven't been successful with any of them and can't get a new one till Monday. I also tested the plug with a voltmeter and looking at the plug as if it were plugged into the sensor I have:
    Purple wire on the throttle body side.
    Black on top (tested as ground).
    Orange on bottom (tested as 5V).
    The picture of the TPS plug in the instructions shows the Orange wire where the black wire is on my plug. Can anyone confirm the wiring while I wait for a new sensor? Thanks!

Is the plug labeled A, B & C? Typically A is 5V reference, B is sensor ground and C is TPS signal.

Yeah, I've been trying to find reference diagrams on the internet/troubleshooting info, but every diagram is labeled different. The only consistency that I've seen is that the single wire is the signal and the two stacked wires are 5V & ground, but seem like they change position depending on diagram.

Scroll to end for the wiring diagrams: https://documents.holley.com/199r11761.pdf (Handheld & Reference Manual for 550-904)
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: Dominator MPFI & DIS, A/C, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/X-pipe/shorty headers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

Thank you for that. After some continuity testing it turns out the TPS & FUEL (pressure sensor) labels were switched. Same connector, same length, come out of the harness side-by-side.

You're welcome. I'm glad you found the problem.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: Dominator MPFI & DIS, A/C, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/X-pipe/shorty headers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.