Thread: OEM Muscle car in-tank fuel pumps for MOPARS?

Default OEM Muscle car in-tank fuel pumps for MOPARS?

Just wondered if all the Mopar guys out there are waiting for the OEM Muscle Car in-tank fuel pumps to come out. I would sure like to install a Sniper EFI on my '70 Challenger, but don't want the installation problems with pumps mounted outside the tank. This system seems ideal with little or no modifications and no need for a return line.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeCharger View Post
    Can the Sniper run without a return line?
    https://forums.holley.com/showthread...7773#post87773 (Related Forum Post)
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, M4602G aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

Interesting. Only the money that you can save in hose, hose ends, hard line & fittings can make it worth it.

It also has the advantages of using the original tank without any modifications, especially since mine is new. No running return lines, external fuel pump, and the ability to return it to the stock configuration if so desire. Although I don't know why you'd want to. The cost for these advantages is well worth the extra cost. Now if Holley would just make the OEM pump available for MOPARS.

Have you heard or read something about those pumps for the original Mopar tank? I've been searching and didn't find anything about this. What about the sending unit? Would everything go in the same piece? The stock tank sending unit hole is not very big.
    Last edited by GeorgeCharger; 08-18-2019 at 02:29 PM.

So far Holley has been making the OEM in-tank setup for Ford, Jeep, and several GM cars & trucks. I've contacted the support people and they say there isn't one for the MOPARS yet, but to check often for something in the future. The pumps are made to go in the same location as the stock sending unit and include the sending unit, pump, regulator & HydroMat. I posted this posting in hopes that the MOPAR guys would show enough interest that Holley would take notice and make the setup available for all the MOPARS.