Thread: Tuning Help

Default Tuning Help

I've got a Sloppy Stage 2 cam, GT45 turbo, truck manifold flip, Snake Eater 850cc injectors, China fuel rail, 5.3L 4L80E with Circle D converter. Holley Terminator X. My car idles good at first, then wants to stall out. I posted my tune & datalog of idle. I'm not sure what's going on. First tune was way too rich. Fouled the spark plugs. Now it's doing better just stalling. Just new to tuning & everything. I added a folder with the tune. Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Why do you have "Enable TPS To Enter Closed Loop" checked and at 5%. It will not enter Closed Loop at idle when it's like this. Uncheck this. Why did you choose FIC 850H for your injector type, when you have Snake Eater 850cc injectors? The injector off time table will be wrong.

I unchecked the box. Like I said, I'm completely new to this. I picked the injectors close to what I thought I had. I just downloaded the Snake Eater spreadsheet on the injectors and trying to figure it all out. This is a big learning curve for someone who's never done this, but thank you for your response & suggestions.

http://forums.holley.com/showthread....ents-Read-This (Initial Checks & Adjustments - Read Steps #1-#6!)
    FYI: I understand it's difficult being new to EFI, but that doesn't excuse you from reading the instruction manuals or wrongly programming the EFI system.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, M4602G aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

OK, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 81 TransAm View Post
    Why do you have "Enable TPS To Enter Closed Loop" checked and at 5%. It will not enter Closed Loop at idle when it's like this. Uncheck this. Why did you choose FIC 850H for your injector type, when you have Snake Eater 850cc injectors? The injector off time table will be wrong.
    The FIC 850 for his Snake Eater injectors is fine. I'm currently using Snake Eater 1500 Injectors and selected the FIC 1650 and car runs perfect and ZERO fueling issues.