Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Terminator X no start/backfire through intake.

This is why I said to double check the pin-outs.
    IG @projectgattago

I tried them both ways. My timing cover cam with a sensor and I even purchased a second sensor. I've contacted Holley tech support. Just waiting on a reply. Thank you.

Do you have a Gen 3 or Gen 4 harness? Andrew
    IG @projectgattago

I ordered the LS1/LS6 Terminator X harness and I have a eBay extension harness that did not switch the two wires. I have 12V for power and 12V for signal and 0V on the ground side and that's back probing both the cam & crank sensors connectors.

Can I send someone a datalog of it backfiring or send my Global File and have someone please look at it for me. Holley tech support keeps telling me I need to select the right MAP sensor and it will start with waste-spark. I have the right MAP sensor and it still won't start with waste-spark. I've put several EFI systems on vehicles and this Holley has been the hardest of all. Thank you.

Upload here, or find me on IG, or email: andrewb at speakeasy dot net
    IG @projectgattago

OK, so I'm an honest person and have to admit that tonight I found my dumb self had the right bank coil harness plugged in backwards. Now it doesn't seem to backfire and twice it started and ran for about two seconds and then stalled. I took the plugs out and they were soaked in gas/soot. I emailed you and included the Global File and datalog. Thank you very much.

If the spark plugs have been fuel saturated, they'll probably need to be replaced. Is the fuel pressure 58.5-60 psi? IAC Position of about 5% at hot idle? Look at the Data Monitor/Gauges.
    http://forums.holley.com/showthread....ents-Read-This (Initial Checks & Adjustments - Read Steps #1-#6!)
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: Dominator MPFI & DIS, A/C, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/X-pipe/shorty headers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Cabral View Post
    If the spark plugs have been fuel saturated, they'll probably need to be replaced. Is the fuel pressure 58.5-60 psi? IAC Position of about 5% at hot idle? Look at the Data Monitor/Gauges.
    http://forums.holley.com/showthread....ents-Read-This (Initial Checks & Adjustments - Read Steps #1-#6!)
    I changed the plugs and it still starts up and then stalls out before I can let off the starter button. Pull afew plugs after the stall and they are wet. Fuel pressure is at 58 psi. I have no idea about hot idle, ive never had it run more than a second. I almost think maybe its my injectors? At the time I purchased these fast 85 lb injectors at summit racing, I did not know that fast does not release the injector data. Ive read online about many people having tuning problems with them but never a no start though. I was given data from someone who is using the same injectors with no problems. I havent done much with the car lately, until I get new injectors or figure something out. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12