Thread: Setting up the HP V5 software for installation.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Setting up the HP V5 software for installation.

I'm running a Terminator 550-400 on a 5.3L LS engine and I want to use the HP EFI upgrade to enable using a stand-alone wet/non-progressive nitrous system. I'm running a separate fuel supply and triggering system for the nitrous and basically need the software to pull timing when the system is activated. I've connected the terminal A on the input/output connector to the +12V power supply at the nitrous solenoid and then made the connection at Pin B12 on ECU connector J2B. Question: Does this sound correct and if not what changes would you recommend before I upload the new EFI software? Thanks.

Comments anyone ??
    Last edited by pbeck001@yahoo.com; 07-13-2019 at 08:11 PM.