Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Terminator X (only complaint) harness plug.

Default Terminator X (only complaint) harness plug.

So why would Holley add the 4 wire plug for sensor ground, 5 volt reference, 12 volt, forget the last one, and not include the pins that go into the connector? I called support to ask how I can utilize the plug/wires and I was told I can buy the plug end with the pins for $5.12. Tech support agreed that this should have been included just like the Input/Output plug & pigtails. For $5.12 and they couldn’t include this? Better yet all they needed to do is include the 4 pins for the plug and it could be used. So far system is great, just thought this was a little ridiculous.

That's not my department. If you'd like to submit a formal complaint, call Holley Tech Service (LINK).
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: Dominator MPFI & DIS, A/C, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/X-pipe/shorty headers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

Already did that and tech guy agreed with me about it. I’m just surprised I haven't heard more people talk about this.

Yeah, dealing with the same issue. It'd be nice if it was included. Which part number would I have to order?
    Last edited by SayWhen18; 08-03-2019 at 11:23 AM.

Is this it? https://www.holley.com/products/fuel.../parts/570-210 (Holley EFI 570-210 Power Tap Connector Kit)
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: Dominator MPFI & DIS, A/C, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/X-pipe/shorty headers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

Needs to be the other side of that connector. Mainly just the pins, I guess it would be the male pins.

Holley told me part number 570-210. $5.12
    I just cut the plug off and ran whichever wires I needed to terminal strips for multiple taps.

That's not a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsxrred1000 View Post
    Holley told me part number 570-210.
    That's what I linked in post #2.

Yeah, that part already has wires in it coming from the harness. They give you the other connector half attached to it, but no pins to install. I guess you can say the connector housing is female, but the pins would be male. Will these male pins https://www.holley.com/products/elec...ors/parts/8190 work in the 570-210?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast