Thread: LSA supercharged setup questions.

Question LSA supercharged setup questions.

Building an LS3/ZL1 supercharged setup with LS3, ported heads, ported blower base & snout, E85/flex, 6 speed. I have HP tuners and available credits for my upcoming build, but I currently don't have a harness or ECU. I'm debating purchasing the Terminator X system. I did a quick search and unable to find much info about using this for LSA supercharged setups. I can't be the only one wanting to use this system with a LSA supercharger. I'll be using nitrous also, and I like the built-in Boost & Nitrous features of the Terminator EFI system. Would this system be up to par or better to use modified stock ECU/harnesses? Thanks.

No issues using a supercharger, just use the LS9 2 bar MAP sensor instead of the built-in MAP sensor. The built-in boost control is mainly for turbo wastegate control, so I'm not sure what you think it'll do with a LSA supercharger. The nitrous control works great and has many options as to how it can be configured. Andrew
    IG @projectgattago

Thanks for the info. Reason for the boost question is I may go turbo down the road. I keep reading great things about all the features, etc., and frustrated I wish this came out before I spent all that money on my HP Tuners.