Thread: Guess What? I'm New.

Default Guess What? I'm New.

It's hard to believe someone my age could be new to anything, but here I am! Glad to be here and hoping for some help with my new Sniper EFI system. Guess I should post something about my car. It's an '84 Mustang GT with a 5.0L, aluminum heads and intake, the old famous B cam, AOD and an 8.8". Obviously not a track monster, just a daily driver. I'm having some issues getting it tuned and need some guidance. A lot in this forum is new to me. Regards, Jim
    Last edited by Vettn71; 06-24-2019 at 05:27 AM. Reason: Include car info

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors have powered every NASCAR® Sprint® Cup team and nearly every NHRA® Pro–Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI is dominating the performance world as well as our products for GM's LS engine. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds & engine dress–up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies - Hooker Headers, Flowtech Headers, NOS Nitrous, Weiand, Earl's Performance Plumbing, or Diablosport - Holley products can give you the edge you need over the competition.
Join us