Thread: Is there a throttle cable bracket in the kit?

Default Is there a throttle cable bracket in the kit?

I bought the 550-511K Master Kit. Upon installation on my Buick 455, I noticed the stock throttle cable bracket doesn't line up with the linkage. I'm searching the internet for an appropriate linkage (or may just make one), but I've seen many references to the kit including this bracket. Mine doesn't, should it?

I also noticed the fuel crossover line is just a standard EFI rubber line, rather than steel braided like in the picture in the ad (still on the current Holley website). Did Holley recently "adjust" the contents of the kits? Thanks!

I had to make my own. It's a bit of a hole in the Holley marketing system. The Sniper is wider than a Holley carb and some throttle brackets don't have enough adjustment to move things over. Here's a picture of what I made for Mopar engines:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AR134Sa (Medium).jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	8331

Djh & Andy: Thanks for the useful replies! I used your information to find a GM version of the correct bracket on Summit. It looks a bit like the one Andy made, but mounts on the driver side. One of the reviews said it fits the Sniper. I'll come back and post a link once it arrives and I see that it actually fits.