Thread: Disable Advanced Table after time.

Default Disable Advanced Table after time.

I'm purchasing a new valve body with a transbrake, and I'm working on setting up some computer stuff to go with it. The transbrake is electronically controlled via and electronic input. I'd like to set a rev limiter at 1500 RPM while the input is triggered (I will wire it into an input on my I/O harness), and then also do a timing retard for about 1 second (give or take after dialing in) to help reduce torque at launch for better traction. Is there a way for me disable the Advanced Table (timing retard) after specified elapsed time? And how do I set rev limiter one AND the “AT Launch” input on the same input? Any help is appreciated, thanks.
    347 SBF N/A hand built, 1991 Fox Body Mustang, rebuilt AOD, HP EFI 3.5" LCD display, 7" Digital Dash & both I/O Adapters. Dublin Ohio, 18 years old, built not bought.

Quote Originally Posted by paddyrk View Post
    Is there a way for me disable the Advanced Table (timing retard) after specified elapsed time?
    Try an Advanced 2D Table with one Axis as Time.

And how do I set rev limiter one AND the “AT Launch” input on the same input? Any help is appreciated, thanks.
    In the Pin Map, the AT Launch can be combined with the Rev Limiter on the same Input pin.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: Dominator MPFI & DIS, A/C, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/X-pipe/shorty headers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2700 RPM converter, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

Setup your Base Timing Table with less timing in the area that you want. Then setup a 2D Advanced Table that adds timing in and then use the time delay function to add the timing back in. Once you add the two tables together you can adjust your timing to whatever you like.

Thank you. I didn't realize there was a Time Axis in the Advanced Tables.

I'm looking at the Advanced Table editor now, and I'm confused on what the Secondary Deactivation means/how it works. Specifically the "Deactivate At % Range Mode" parameter. Is there any way for me to do a progressive rev limiter? So that as time moves, there's an offset on the rev limiter?
    347 SBF N/A hand built, 1991 Fox Body Mustang, rebuilt AOD, HP EFI 3.5" LCD display, 7" Digital Dash & both I/O Adapters. Dublin Ohio, 18 years old, built not bought.

Quote Originally Posted by paddyrk View Post
    I'm looking at the Advanced Table editor now, and I'm confused on what the Secondary Deactivation means/how it works. Specifically the "Deactivate At % Range Mode" parameter.
    The Secondary Deactivation mode should be self-explanatory according to the table type you setup.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: Dominator MPFI & DIS, A/C, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/X-pipe/shorty headers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2700 RPM converter, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.