Thread: Cam signal wire issue, wire is hot!

Default Cam signal wire issue, wire is hot!

Hi all, I'm installing an HP EFI on a Suzuki Hayabusa. This will be the 3rd Busa I've installed the an HP on, but I'm running into a problem that I can't figure out! The setup for the bike is Crank: 24-1 Magnetic, Cam: Single Pulse, Digital Rising, DIS Coil-On-Plug. I'm having a no start issue with the bike because there's 12V flowing back out of the cam signal wire (A22). The bike starts fine under non-sequential mode, but won't start with cam. These are the same settings we use on all the Busa's! 5V reference to pin A26 and the ground to A14 (I also tried using A18 for the ground). I also tried the HP ECU out of my bike in this new install and it didn't work, so the problem must be wiring, but this is a clean (Super Clean) install! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Try a different sensor.