Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any tips or tricks for making the Sniper an anti-theft device?

Default Any tips or tricks for making the Sniper an anti-theft device?

Any settings or ways to lock it out so the car can't be started?

You could put a hidden kill switch on the pink wire. That would disable voltage to the ECU and fuel pump.

PM sent...

Why not share with the forum? I think many of us would be interested in this.

Sorry Chevy, wasn't trying to be selfish with my idea or anything. The reason I didn't share is because my profile has my name, city, and photo of my truck, and the best security system is the one nobody knows about. I might change the username and photo for that reason. So my idea involves having multiple saved ECU maps, and only one that runs. You can switch between them pretty quickly and no-way-in-hell it will drive with the wrong one loaded. Hope that helps a bit. B.

Thanks! I figured it was something like that. I'll look into how this is pulled off.

It's similar to this: https://forums.holley.com/showthread...4669#post84669 (Related Forum Thread)
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: Dominator MPFI & DIS, A/C, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/X-pipe/shorty headers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2500 RPM converter, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

You could always pull the fuse to the fuel relay.

Hidden toggle switch to trigger the first level of the 2-Step RPM limit at 50 RPM above idle?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast