Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Putting in gear when cold.

Thanks you guys. I'll work on that over the next few days and report back.

Sorry it took so long to get back, had a few interruptions. I make small increases in the Coolant Enrichment and the A/F Ratio Offset. Each time cold start got better & better until I got to almost same setting as Stock Cam settings. Now startup is good and putting in gear cold is acceptable. Now the second issue I had I'd like to correct, which is the rev up & down before getting to 180°F & above. Would you take a look at the Datalog and see if you can help with what is causing the AFR to swing so much until it seems to settle down and then it runs find. I ran a trial with Closed Loop disabled and there was no change, looking for maybe a air leak in front of the WBO2.
    Attached Files Attached Files

You need to go to your fuel and click on "Fuel Graph". Look at the big valley in your idle area. This is causing your issues. If you do not know how to fix it you may want to look at having someone tune it for you.

Read 4th & 5th paragraphs: http://forums.holley.com/showthread....2523#post62523 (Holley EFI Tuning Tips & Information)
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: Dominator MPFI & DIS, A/C, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/X-pipe/shorty headers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2500 RPM converter, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12