Thread: Can't get my computer to connect to the 6014 box.

Default Can't get my computer to connect to the 6014 box.

I've tried all 4 USB ports on my computer to try to transfer data to the box, but it won't connect. The bar on the bottom was yellow, now it's a dark pink color, was told it'd turn green when it transfers the info. Also, should I use the connect option or transfer? I've tried both. Thanks. Or should i remove and reinstall msd hardware?
    Last edited by Mark O; 02-16-2019 at 02:35 PM.

What type of Windows operating system are you using on your computer? When you use the USB cord, please go into your Device Manager for the computer you're using to make sure there are no updates needed for the cable.

Thanks for the reply. I'm using Windows 10 and there are no updates in the USB drive.

So was this issue solved?
    shake-n-bake