Thread: MSD Power Grid 7730 Wiring Diagram needed.

Default MSD Power Grid 7730 Wiring Diagram needed.

Okay guys needing your help, I'm new to the grid world! I'm in need of a full wiring diagram for MSD 7730 & 7720 to a Dedenbear Super Crossover #SCO-1 and Dedenbear electric shifter. There also will be single stage of nitrous feeding from direct port Fogger system through a WOT switch. I'm needing the nitrous to activate after transbrake is release. No progressive system at this time, going to control the nitrous with the Grid.

MSD 7730
    MSD 7720
    MSD CRANK TRIGGER 8620
    MSD PRO POWER HVC2 8261
    MSD DISTRIBUTOR 84687
    INDUCTION SOLUTIONS SINGLE STAGE DIRECT PORT FOGGER
    LINE LOCK
    DEDENBEAR SUPER CROSSOVER #SCO-1
    DEDENBEAR RPM SWITCH MODEL RPM-2
    DEDENBEAR ELECTRIC SHIFTER DED-SS5
    WOT SWITCH
    Last edited by 573 Outlaw; 02-10-2019 at 01:49 AM.

We don't have a wiring diagram for all the those components together. You will need to follow the diagram for the Grid 7730 to wire up the 7730, 7720, 8620, 8261 and 84687.

Since you have the Dedenbear SCO-1 you can use their diagram on page 3 (Optional Wiring: Nitrous Staging Relay) that way it will activate the nitrous when the trans brake is released. Then the dark blue wire from the 7730 will go to the Trans Brake terminal from the Dedenbear SCO-1.

What were you planning to use the Dedenbear RPM switch?

The Grid 7730 can also control the shifter.

On the WOT switch, it will be part of the SCO-1 diagram.

Thank you for responding. I've wired up my board using the following wiring diagram before I received this reply from the post: INDUCTION SOULTIONS TRANSBRAKE.pdf. However, the wiring diagram from Dedenbear SCO-1 with nitrous on page 3, the relays are wired slightly different. Will the diagram from Induction Solution's work the same? Of course this diagram is without a progressive. Yes sir, the RPM switch will be removed, a 7751 will be going in its place.