Thread: Shifting on time with Grid.

Default Shifting on time with Grid.

Hello. I purchased a new car in the fall. The car came with Grid ignition. I've never had this type of ignition before. I'm pretty sure it's setup to shift by RPM. I want to switch to shifting by time. How do I go about it? Thanks.

What you would need to do, is under the output switch turn RPM from enabled to disabled, then under Time switch turn it to enabled, then put your activation point how many second after you let go of the transbrake button and put the duration to .3 second.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Timeshift.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	7757

Sorry for the small image on the last one, this should be larger now.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Timeshift.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	7758

So I don't have to rewire anything? Is there a way to figure out what time it shifted at when it was shifting by RPM?

No, you don't need to rewire anything. As for the time in which you shifted by time, you will have to go into the review and look at where the output switch activated in your last couple of runs to get an estimate for the time.

Sorry for some many questions. How do I do that?

Give us a call sir so we can walk you through that. 915-857-5200 ext. 2251.
    shake-n-bake