Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dominator not entering Closed Loop

I don't see anything in your tune that would stop it from going into Closed Loop. But I'm confused as to why you rewired the WBO2 into the J2 connector?

My first WBO2 sensor got hit, ripped the white wire out of it, and started reading whatever my gauge was maxed out at. I sent the ECU to Holley in fear that I had fried it, and they said everything tested out fine. Get it back, install a new sensor in a different location, and the sensor wouldn't read anything other than 27.1. So I got ANOTHER sensor and wired it to the J2 plug and now my AFR reads correctly. However, since the AFR left says “unplugged”, I'm wondering if it won't enter CL because it senses that something is missing? I'm afraid to rewire the WBO2 in fear of burning another one up.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoyt05 View Post
    In my Engine Parameters, I have "NTK", "2" & "Right Only" selected for respective values.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoyt05 View Post
    However, since the AFR left says “unplugged”, I'm wondering if it won't enter CL because it senses that something is missing?
    I think this is your Closed Loop problem. I don't think you can select "2" WBO2 sensors with only one WBO2 sensor.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: Dominator MPFI & DIS, A/C, Spal dual 12" fans/Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/X-pipe/shorty headers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2500 RPM converter, FRPP 3.31 gears, Moser 31 spline axles, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, 4-disc brakes/Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

So how do I wire it up if my J1 port is messed up according to the Holley tech?

Now I'm not sure about my post #14. Contact Holley Tech Service (LINK).
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: Dominator MPFI & DIS, A/C, Spal dual 12" fans/Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/X-pipe/shorty headers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2500 RPM converter, FRPP 3.31 gears, Moser 31 spline axles, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, 4-disc brakes/Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

Holley Tech Service agrees. So I will repin my J1 WBO2 with my old sensor and leave the parameters to Right Only and see if that helps. Thanks guys!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12