Thread: who is messing with the threads / posts ?

Thumbs down who is messing with the threads / posts ?

i know how i typed out my info and it keeps getting altered and messed with and info removed . ?

show your self and lets talk about this ?

i did not see any were in the rules were this is a problem on spelling and punctuation . show me the rule !

and another member even noticed my missing info that was posted before and is now gone .

i am NOT happy right now . and ready to take this holley item off my trucks and throw it in the trash the way i have been treated on this site .

most of the problems are in here . https://forums.holley.com/showthread...n-goes-bonkers
    Last edited by sweetk30; 11-09-2018 at 05:31 PM.

As I stated in post #7 of the thread you linked above, I'm editing your posts for the reason mentioned in that same link. I am not removing details from your posts, nor have I deleted any of your posts. I don't know anything about that.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.

'78 BRONCO: 508" stroker, TFS heads, 11:1 comp ratio, Dominator MPFI & DIS, cold air induction, Spal dual 12" fans/aluminum radiator, dual 3" exhaust/Magnaflow mufflers, Moroso vacuum pump, Accusump, engine oil & trans fluid coolers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, A/C, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2500 RPM converter, 3:1 Atlas II, modified Dana 44/60-lockers-4.10s, hydroboost/4-disc brakes, ram-assist/heim joint steering, Cage long radius arms, traction bars, 4" Skyjacker lift, 35" mud tires

well the way you are editing some of my posts you dont know what your doing . your combining all my stuff in to 1 paragraph when there is more than 1 topic in some of them . last i recall from english class thats not correct .

and show me in the site rules were your allowed to edit for spelling and punctuation mistakes ? i read the rules and did NOT see this specific part stated in there . your basically on here as the speeling police and link poster from what i can tell . further more your taking peoples free speech and playing with it and thats not cool man . not cool at all !

and from other forums i am on i KNOW FOR A FACT mods can see stuff thats been done the rest of the forum members can not see in public . so look up the logs and prove your point and prove me wrong please .
    Last edited by sweetk30; 11-09-2018 at 08:16 PM. Reason: fixed MY mistake of missing letter !

I've been doing this for nine years, and I do it well. If you'd like to discuss this further, email me (click on my username). We can have a phone conversation if you prefer.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.

'78 BRONCO: 508" stroker, TFS heads, 11:1 comp ratio, Dominator MPFI & DIS, cold air induction, Spal dual 12" fans/aluminum radiator, dual 3" exhaust/Magnaflow mufflers, Moroso vacuum pump, Accusump, engine oil & trans fluid coolers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, A/C, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2500 RPM converter, 3:1 Atlas II, modified Dana 44/60-lockers-4.10s, hydroboost/4-disc brakes, ram-assist/heim joint steering, Cage long radius arms, traction bars, 4" Skyjacker lift, 35" mud tires