Thread: D3 App

Default D3 App

Any other Vantage users out there? Starting to get a lot of runs/data accumulated our D3 app android phone. It's getting hard to manage on the small device (and no-one can read the small display). Would love to use the cloud subscription to view from our laptops/computers. Any plans to get a D3 app published on the Windows Store? My understanding is that the cloud subscription only works with Android/iPads phones or tablets. Please let me know if we misunderstood that.

Default Re: D3 App

I’m using the D3 app with a cloud subscription.

My understanding is that it is not possible to delete files from the cloud so many of my first attempts are there

I will use an iPhone in the car but an iPad when reviewing the data. An iPad also helps other people look at it as well.

You may to be able to get the D3 android app running on a windows laptop by using an emulator such as Bluestacks. This is just a suggestion, I haven't tried it, your mileage may vary, etc. etc.

I take back what I suggested. The android emulators out there have no support for much of anything except games. In particular they don't have Bluetooth.