X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KalleClassics
    • Jul 2018

D3 App

Any other Vantage users out there? Starting to get a lot of runs/data accumulated our D3 app android phone. It's getting hard to manage on the small device (and no-one can read the small display). Would love to use the cloud subscription to view from our laptops/computers. Any plans to get a D3 app published on the Windows Store? My understanding is that the cloud subscription only works with Android/iPads phones or tablets. Please let me know if we misunderstood that.
  • magpie
    • Sep 2015

Re: D3 App

I’m using the D3 app with a cloud subscription.

My understanding is that it is not possible to delete files from the cloud so many of my first attempts are there :(

I will use an iPhone in the car but an iPad when reviewing the data. An iPad also helps other people look at it as well.

Comment

• imported_300mphvette
      • Jul 2015

You may to be able to get the D3 android app running on a windows laptop by using an emulator such as Bluestacks. This is just a suggestion, I haven't tried it, your mileage may vary, etc. etc.

Comment

• imported_300mphvette
        • Jul 2015

I take back what I suggested. The android emulators out there have no support for much of anything except games. In particular they don't have Bluetooth.

Comment

Working...
        X