Thread: IQ3 with MoTeC M130

Default IQ3 with MoTeC M130

I'm using Racepak IQ3 logger dash now, and I have a plan to buy a MoTec M130. Several Racepak product that use to connect Racepak with MoTec, like 230-VM-EFIMOTSR or 230-VM-EFIUCAN.

230-VM-EFIUCAN product information sais "This is use to connect Racepak with CAN interface devices. To connect with MoTec, set the data transfer protocol to (CAN dataset 3)."
    link.

But I asked to MoTec about it, they said, " CAN dataset 3 is very old protocol, It's not supported today's version firmware on M400/600/800, of course on M1. ( M130,M150 M170,,, like that )".

So, would you like to develop the interface that can communicate with MoTec M1 ? M400/600/800 with current firmware?
    I need that.

Default Re: IQ3 with MoTeC M130

Yes, as soon as MoTeC is willing to share their M1 protocol, we will add it to the 230-VM-EFIUCAN and other related products.

Thanks,
    Todd Paton
    todd@racepak.com
    949-709-5555 ext. 1652

Default Re: IQ3 with MoTeC M130

Ok. I understood. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by todd@racepak View Post
    Yes, as soon as MoTeC is willing to share their M1 protocol, we will add it to the 230-VM-EFIUCAN and other related products. Thanks,
    Any new update on this? I am trying to do the same.