Thread: A few questions - Trans Press, Shock Sensor, etc..

Default A few questions - Trans Press, Shock Sensor, etc..

Hi

I am fairly new to RP. Got it figured out for the most part, but am having a couple issues. I'm guessing just some settings I have incorrect.. Sportsman logger with IQ3 display.

1. Trans Press - In park, engine running, display shows 0 pressure. As soon as I put it in gear, display shows -319. What have i done wrong?
    2. Every time I download a run from the SD card, i get a message that says data has been read from a sensor that has not been read into the configuration file (for four sensors), but I've done a read several times. The only thing I can figure is that the logger shows 4 aux digital channels (that's how they are labelled), and I'm not sure what they are..could it be these?
    3. Rear shock sensors graph looks like a richter scale, almost like its reading every minute movement. Can the scale be changed to flatten it out a bit?

Thanks for ant help.

Default Re: A few questions - Trans Press, Shock Sensor, etc..

I'll try and help...

1. What has been input into the Datalink software with respect to values for this sensor? In the Datalink software have you set the right VNet sensor to be displayed?
    2. Was the configuration saved?
    3. What is the logging rate for the suspension sensors? However the 'richter scale' could also be caused by the sensor not moving smoothly through its range of motion. Yes the scale can be changed, edit the channel and change the range values.

I'm away from home for the next 10 days, so can post some screens shots then if it will help.