Thread: switching screens on IQ3

Default switching screens on IQ3

I have a V300sd in a funnycar and now have connected an IQ3 dash
    How can I switch between the 4 dash layouts without hooking up my laptop
    is this possible :?:

cheers

Default Re: switching screens on IQ3

Toggling through the pages is just a matter of wiring a momentary button into the back of the IQ3 dash. There is a pin layout in your manual that will explain the wiring for the deutsch connector. Basically one wire goes to the dash and the other to ground. Once installed you will be able to push the button to advance to the next page etc.

Default Re: switching screens on IQ3

Thank you I did read that in the manual only thought it was for programing only

cheers