Thread: Importig data

Default Importig data

So ive finally got the car out to the track with the dash fitted.
    Ive set the start/finihs line and set the gears.
    Thanks again Todd for your help, much appreciated.

The problem i have now is that i try to open the data files and i keep getting a message saying that it cant open the Racepak USB device and is it connected to you USB port?

Ive tried using the micro Sd card reader in an external reader and also in the sd card slot in the PC, same result either way.

Does anyone have any idea how to overcome this or what im doing wrong?

Mark

Default Re: Importig data

Anyone?????

Check your Data Download Method under Settings and Preferences in the DataLink software. Please ensure it is set to data file and not USB.

Let me know if that fixes it for you.

Sincerely,
    Todd Paton
    todd@racepak.com
    949-709-5555 ext. 1652

Quote Originally Posted by todd@racepak
    Check your Data Download Method under Settings and Preferences in the DataLink software. Please ensure it is set to data file and not USB.

Let me know if that fixes it for you.

Sincerely,

Yep

That fixed it

Thanks again Todd