Thread: AFR's, Speed, and Gear not working

Default AFR's, Speed, and Gear not working

I have the IQ3 connected to my Vipec EVO IX ecu, but the AFR's, speed, and gear don't display anything. There is AFR1 and AFR2 to choose from, neither work.
    I have noticed that in PCLink, it has my AFR's under WideBand, not AFR1 or AFR2 that is displayed in DataLink. Is there a way to change the data channels, or something like that, so the AFR1 in DataLink is getting the data from WideBand in PCLink? This would also be the same as Speed and Gears?

Default Re: AFR's, Speed, and Gear not working

No support?

What works:
    - RPM
    - TPS
    - Oil Pressure
    - H20 Temp
    - MAP Pressure
    - Air Temp
    - Ign Timing
    - Inj DC
    - Inj Timing
    - Inj PW
    - Cam Angle (unsure)
    - Voltage
    - Oil Temp (just sits on -50 the whole time)
    - Baro
    - Knock (unsure)

What doesn't work
    - Speed
    - Gear
    - AFR 1
    - AFR 2

Update:
    Finally have the AFR and Gear working. It was an issue with the PCLink program, when I set the CAN setting, they didn't save correctly. Every time I saved the setting, and restarted the car, it would go back to the wrong settings, finally they have been stored at the correct setting.

To get these to work, I had set data rate to 1MBPS (anything less and some signals didn't work), also 50Hz (it kept going back to 10Hz and not sending all the signals.)

But I still can't get Speed to work, it just sits on 0.

Bumblebee,

Which IQ3 do you have, the IQ3 Display, Logger Dash or IQ3 Street?

Thanks,
    Todd Paton
    todd@racepak.com
    949-709-5555 ext. 1652

IQ3 Display

Any help, I'd really like to see what speed I'm driving at.

assuming your speedo sensor works it will be trial and error
    top right look at linear conversion, fuck with that until it is right
    it is still voodoo to me, my low speed is right by high speed is cut in half.
    maybe some one else here will chime in but I doubt it, racepak is shit for responding

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleBee
    Update:
    Finally have the AFR and Gear working. It was an issue with the PCLink program, when I set the CAN setting, they didn't save correctly. Every time I saved the setting, and restarted the car, it would go back to the wrong settings, finally they have been stored at the correct setting.

To get these to work, I had set data rate to 1MBPS (anything less and some signals didn't work), also 50Hz (it kept going back to 10Hz and not sending all the signals.)

But I still can't get Speed to work, it just sits on 0.

Can you please share your parameter setting pictures for the AFR on both the PClink can setup and IQ3 dash software.. I have a Vipec I88/Link G4+ Extreme ECU and been having trouble displaying the correct AFR reading in my racepak dash since I got it 2015. Everything else work great except the AFR.

Jose