Thread: IQ3S Fuel Gauge Custom Parameters

Default IQ3S Fuel Gauge Custom Parameters

I am trying to input a specific OHM range for the fuel gauge on my IQ3S and cant figure out how to do so through the Datalink software
    10ohms full and 11ohms at empty

Default Re: IQ3S Fuel Gauge Custom Parameters

I found it easier to input a voltage range against your unit of choice (Liters or gallons) though it took a little messing around. My setup was using a USM though, not sure how the street dash works it.

I did it via the custom calibration page for the input. I checked the voltage empty, full and in a number of points between and used that to build a custom table of volts versus liters.

Default Re: IQ3S Fuel Gauge Custom Parameters

Scratch that, download the street dash manual if you have not already. There is a custom calibration procedure for the fuel sender on page 30.