Not sure where to post this, but as an IQ3 user this might be as good as any ...

Racepak staff have, over the last couple of years, made a number of promises about new products and new software. In September 2014 Todd@racepak posted this:

I agree that a revamp of our software is very important. That is one of our main goals in the coming months, and we hope to be able to reveal some details about it shortly. As far as some of the other technology goes, we have had good success with our Bluetooth Pro III and V500SD loggers. Many teams like the ability to modify their configuration and view real time data without using a cable.

That's all for now. Lots more good stuff is coming, but I'm not letting the cat out of the bag quite yet! As promised, I will share information as it comes available to me.

No sign of new products, no sign of new/updated software to date. To clarify, I don't count a rebadging of an IQ dash for a quad bike a new product.

Meanwhile all sorts of feature sets are appearing elsewhere, in Motec, Aim and probably lots of places I haven't looked. Colour displays, USB, BT and wireless connectivity, some not so essential, some really useful. Racepak? Nothing.

I know one unhappy user who has today jumped ship and moved to another brand. If I have a problem, I am not investing any more time or money in Racepak, because I can't see any future in the brand. The world has moved on, and Racepak has not so if I need to spend money on data/dash it will be spent on a new system from elsewhere. I don't want to do that, I would rather spend on something else, so I just hope that nothing goes wrong with my cr@ppy micro card slot, or my display segments or any of the other problem areas before my time is up with this car, and I unload it and its Racepak gear on some unsuspecting buyer.

Maybe I am about to be proved wrong, and tomorrow we will see an IQ4 released with colour, BT etc, simultaneously with DatalinkIII which will offer easier programming, improved data displays and host of smarts to make data analysis and display easier, faster and clearer. Please.