Thread: serial protocol A error and IQ3 firmware upgrade problem

Default serial protocol A error and IQ3 firmware upgrade problem

Hi,

I have 2 IQ3, and one was sent to Racepak to upgrade in the middle of last year.

The other one has not be upgraded, and I tried to make different setting through DataLink.

It was connected and recognized, but when I clicked SEND Configuration, I got error Message Log like attached file.

1. What is the mean "CCP ERROR"?

I tried firmware upgrade(IQ3D_v27.hex) both of them, but failed, because of "cannot communicate with the IQ3".

They was connected to Datalink and recognized.

2. What is the problem and how can I know my IQ3s' version?

Anyone help me!

Cheers,

Milly.
    Attached Images Attached Images