Thread: IQ3s Street Dash - how many digits does the Odometer have?

Default IQ3s Street Dash - how many digits does the Odometer have?

I have a IQ3 Digital Dash currently and it only has a 4 digit Odometer which make it not road legal, I'm looking to change it to the new IQ3s Street Dash if the Odometer is larger.
    Can anyone tell me how many digits it has and can you initially set it at a set number.
    Also can I just upload my IQ3 Display Dash settings straight into the IQ3s or is the software different?

Chris.

Default Re: IQ3s Street Dash - how many digits does the Odometer hav

I just installed mine this past weekend and found that it has 5 digits.
    I thought that it would be an issue for me as I am in the 6 digits (166,000) but I just set the IQ3s to display 16,600 and the state inspector had no problem with it