Thread: Revs not showing on IQ3 Dash

Default Revs not showing on IQ3 Dash

I have just put a new IQ3 non logger dash on my car. I run an MSD Pro Mag 44 with an MSD Timing Retard Box (Part # 8168). From one of the Tech Outs I have run a wire that I split two ways, one to the IQ3 USM and the other to an MSD RPM Activated switch. The problem I am having is that the revs are not showing on the IQ3 Dash, everything else shows correctly on the dash. Hopefully somebody can provide me with some advice. The configuration of the revs all appear to be accurate, I have confirmed this with the person I ordered the dash from.

Default Re: Revs not showing on IQ3 Dash

Finally I have been able to resolve the issue with the RPM not showing on our IQ3 Dash. Thanks to a huge amount of advice and help from Greg Kelley at Motorsports Innovations, his after sales service is second to none. I though I would post the resolution in case somebody else has the same problem in the future. It was very simple in the end, we were splitting the tach out from the MSD box two ways, one to the Dash and one to an RPM activated switch. When I run the tach out simply to the dash it works just fine.