Thread: IQ3 Display Dash

Default IQ3 Display Dash

IQ3 Vs Street Rod dash ? I'm building a bracket truck that may see some street time and have been looking at putting the street rod dash in because you are not suppose to run one with playback ability in the bracket class we will be running. Do you have a IQ3 model that does not have the play back function and comes with all the neccessary hookups. I'm not looking for the speedo,odometer,headlights,parking break. And i like the looks of the IQ3 dash better so if there is a display one that comes with tack ,oil pressure ,water temp ,trans temp ,volts , can you give me a part number.Thank you

Default Re: IQ3 Display Dash

You know there is a price list on the Racepak site? With part numbers?
    IQ3 logger, Haltech PS1000, USM - for now!

Yes I know this ! Does this part #250-DS-IQ3 IQ3 DISPLAY DASH 650.00 $ come with all the hookups I need ? Oil pressure,water temp,trans temp,volts,tach or do I need any other accessory to run it? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by YoungRacing
    Yes I know this ! Does this part #250-DS-IQ3 IQ3 DISPLAY DASH 650.00 $ come with all the hookups I need ? Oil pressure,water temp,trans temp,volts,tach or do I need any other accessory to run it? Thanks

As far as I know, out of the box the only thing the IQ3 display dash will read is rpm & volts - but you should verify this. Everything else would require additional vnet sensor/modules or a USM/sensor package. If you stepped to the logger dash - GPS speed would be available as well as latg & accel g.

actually after researching more - I don't think the IQ3 display only can read rpm or volts without a USM.

What ECU are you running? I get most of may data out of the ECU and only a couple from the USM. The key is linking your ECU to the IQ3, you buy the IQ3 with an internal adapter for that ECU, buy an adapter for your ECU that gives the IQ3 the right data stream, or buy the OBD adapter (EBD has low data rates I understand). If you need more info, talk to Racepak, or a dealer.
    IQ3 logger, Haltech PS1000, USM - for now!

Carberated small block chevy with Msd Grid.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungRacing
    Carberated small block chevy with Msd Grid.

scroll to middle of page - IQ3 Display dash with sensors for carburetor cars.

http://www.motorsportsinnovations.com/R ... isplay.htm