Thread: iq3 programming ccp

Default iq3 programming ccp

hi i am trying to programme the iq3 setup for drag application. we started with windows 8 on pc. changed this to windows 7 now have a port recognising, but still have a message of:
    opening serial port com3,baud=57600
    _connect 4_command:
    32832: 8040 02 01 00 00
    serial protocol B error on port com3
    cannot communicate to race pak device. i have tried plugging the cable in to the iq3 and the sportsman data logger..

Default Re: iq3 programming ccp

Any help please. Surpose to be racing this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Buttersnz
    Any help please. Surpose to be racing this weekend

Did you already try - Datalink - Settings menu - Scan COM ports - with the racepak cables and everything plugged in and turned on?

Yes used 3.5 jack to usb cable when click scan i get the following message i posted. When i set dash options and send config the iq3 blinks display and flashes leds. But doesnt change.

Racepak support is not very good!! Were is the help team?

Buttersnz,

When programming a Sportsman data logger with an IQ3 dash, the serial programming cable should be plugged into the Sportsman. Please ensure that the data logger is powered up when trying to communicate with it. Also, make sure that you have the Sportsman config open in the Datalink II software.

I would like to remind you that these forums are user supported and only occasionally scanned by the Racepak tech department. If you require immediate tech support, please call us at +1 949 709 5555 or email us at support@racepak.com. You may also wish to contact some of our dealers closer to your location such as Haltech Australia or Mark Brew's ProForce Engineering. Their contact information can be found at http://www.racepak.com/Information/i...al_dealers.php. Alternately, you may contact me directly using my contact information below.

Sincerely,
    Todd Paton
    todd@racepak.com
    949-709-5555 ext. 1652

Ok thank you todd.. appreciate it.