Thread: iq3 + sprint 500 + wideband

Default iq3 + sprint 500 + wideband

Im having an issue with an IQ3 and a wideband module I bough a few days ago

I have the IQ3 connected to a Haltech Sprint 500 (the IQ3 is a haltech version) and it works perfectly with the supplied cable. I bough a wideband unit from racepak with the cable to connect it directly to the IQ3. The haltech cable does not have an additional connector, so I cant connect the wideband to it, but the wideband connector does have an additional connection. When I connect the devices in that way, only the WB works on the dash...

To make it more clear... it is connected this way

IQ3 > WB > Haltech

it CANT be connected this way, as the haltech cable cant be daisy chained

IQ3 > Haltech > WB

Is there a way to fix this?

thanks!

Default Re: iq3 + sprint 500 + wideband

any ideas are welcome

google "haltech vnet cable"
    You need a specific tee cable and a termination cap.

Yup that's exactly what you need. I have the same thing running on my car. Sprint 500, IQ3, Racepak Wideband, ...plus others

http://www.haltech.com/wp-content/uploa ... -Cable.pdf

thanks a lot!