Thread: Iq3 with XFI

Default Iq3 with XFI

Hello
    this is my first post on this site so I hope this is the correct forum..
    I have a Iq3 display dash with my fast XFI ..
    The dash works great and so far I really like it..
    This is my question..
    XFI just had an update allowing the use of oil and fuel pressure to monitored with the XFI unit..
    So if there is a loss in oil pressure XFI will shut down the car..

I have not been successful yet at being able to see oil pressure or fuel pressure on the dash using the XFI can bus..

Maybe I will add a screen shot of the part that baffles me..

Maybe some one already has the answer ..

Thanks

Default Re: Iq3 with XFI

Sir,

Unfot at this we are not able to see either of those inputs on our end through the Racepak. The module that was made for the XFI does not have the programming for those new channels.