Thread: problems after factory chek and update

Default problems after factory chek and update

After receiving my G2X (balck) unit back from the factory after a system check and firmware update I am having trouble getting basic info from the unit. When I switch it on, I get all zeros on both sides of the display for a few seconds and then it switches over to lap# on the left and lap time on the right. Where do I start?

Default Re: problems after factory chek and update

The G2X display should show lap number and lap time when stopped. Does the display change once the vehicle begins to move?
    Todd Paton
    todd@racepak.com
    949-709-5555 ext. 1652

Todd, I would have to take it on the street (unregistered track car) to get it moving fast enough. Also, in the past, when started and sitting still, the tach function would show rpm unless I pushed one of the input buttons. Do I have to go through the initial start up procedure?

I went through the initial set up sequence and will get a chance to try it out this weekend at the track. I do have rpm and mph on the dash at least.

OK. Let us know how you make out with it this weekend.

Sincerely,
    Todd Paton
    todd@racepak.com
    949-709-5555 ext. 1652