Thread: MS Surface

Default MS Surface

Anyone using one of these?

My old laptop is not going to last forever, and I am looking at one of the higher end versions, probably a discounted Pro 2 when the new one hits the shops.

Thoughts?

:mrgreen:
    IQ3 logger, Haltech PS1000, USM - for now!

Default Re: MS Surface

Quote Originally Posted by GeeEmm
    Anyone using one of these?

My old laptop is not going to last forever, and I am looking at one of the higher end versions, probably a discounted Pro 2 when the new one hits the shops.

Thoughts?

Hello again... I bought a cheap Surface RT - I actually really like the thing. I was hoping there was some workaround to let me install the Datalink software onto the RT but no go. So you will have to go Surface Pro - If I can find a cheap Surface Pro I plan to do this for sure, as I think it will work great!

Default Re: MS Surface

Thanks for those replies Jack. Yes, I think the Pro is the go :roll: and with the 3rd gen on sale now/imminently, I will be looking for good deals on the 2.

I think I might try and Skype the ICM people, there has to be a better/cheaper way ...

IQ3 logger, Haltech PS1000, USM - for now!