Thread: IQ3 and wolf V550 temp. problems

Default IQ3 and wolf V550 temp. problems

Hi
    I have a problem with a IQ3 Logger dash and a Wolf V550. I have just got the efi adaptor back from racepak after an update to firmware 16 and the IQ3 is firmware 18.
    All EFI input values works right except for the EFI H2O temp. It shows -64*C no matter what I do !
    Also tried other values as EFI Intake air, just to make sure that it was posible to reprogram that field on the screen. No problems !

Any good ideas :?:

Default Re: IQ3 and wolf V550 temp. problems

A little update. I had 2 more adapters for Wolf V550 in Stock. So I decided to try them also. The first (an updated one) was the same problem. The second worked perfect and showed the right value !!! But when I read the data into my laptop it sad thet there was a lot of wrong ID. When I opened the IQ3 to view what Channel the data was comming from. The info field was empty ! Okay it is working so do not touch anything in this menu!!! Changed the alarm setting for the oil pressure. And wrote it back into the IQ3. Power off and on again. Still working perfect ! yes yes yes

Came back 2 houers later to load the car on a trailer and now it shows -45*c. :cry: What the ........ just happend here ???????

Have now been forced to install a extra v-net water temp sensor. Simply to get the car rolling so that my costumer can get the car and start testing on the track.

Any good ideas to solve this problem :?