Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Feature request thread

Default Re: Feature request thread

I still keep considering a smartwire to simplify my setup. But even if I did not get one I could arrange an aux input to the ECU I suppose to monitor the headlight switch and dim the dash as required by using the channel in the dash.

A feature request (I think something like this may have been requested in the past) Would a VNet module be possible to output a variable frequency square wave (With configurable pulse width) in response to the speed input either from GPS or a wheel speed sensor? My Haltech is touchy about the number of pulses per KM and while wheel speed taken from the back of the studs is stable in the IQ3 it is hopeless when put into my E11 Haltech. When I get down to a low speed the reading becomes unstable and unreliable.

If the IQ3 could output a square wave where the frequency was speed dependent and configurable it would be useful for ECU speed input and for other items like some automatic gearboxes or variable power steering assistance.

Not sure if this thread is still active or not, but

How about a feature where the dash picks up what track its at and uses a value that has been stored in the dash by us previously to know where the start / finish is?

Simples?

Mark

The IQ3 already does that...... Once you've stored the track you don't need to reset it next time you go back.

Ok
    Ill have to recheck my settings
    Does that work with multiple tracks?

Does for my dash...... as long as you don't delete the data from the SD card.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123