Thread: Updating computer problems

Default Updating computer problems

Hello,
    I've updated my computer from win98 to win7, and I'm having problems connecting up,
    The old system I used the USB cartridge reader into my laptop, which worked fine,
    The new laptop, cannot find the com port, I've tried going through the config files to make sure it was all selected correctly, which it looks correct, do I need to update the config files to suit for the new laptop?

Default Re: Updating computer problems

Hi Daniel,

If you are using a 64-bit version of Windows 7, you will likely need to update your memory cartridge to the newer SD style. Mark Brew has those in stock, or you can get them from us as well. You can trade in your existing USB cartridge reader and cartridge for a $200 credit towards the new cartridge which usually retails around $550.

Hope this helps,

Sincerely,

Default Re: Updating computer problems

Ill give him a call and if I get stuck ill give you a holler, thanks