Thread: V net not reading on V300

Default V net not reading on V300

I just recently moved my V300 from a car I sold to another car I own. It had been sitting on the shelf in it's box for a few months. It powers up fine and will read G force and voltage, have not fired car yet so not sure on RPM but assume it will work. However when I start a telemetry session nothing hooked up to the V net reads. All values are zero. I would expect oil pressure and fuel pressure to be zero but I read nothing in the temp sensors or for the A/F ratio. From what I remember they would always read something before I fired the car. What am I missing here?

Default Re: V net not reading on V300

I did install and try to read file..Says all the v net sensors existed but now are not found? Checked continuity on V net cable and it was fine. I'm lost

Default Re: V net not reading on V300

We forgot to install the V net T cable to the system. It was in another box and just overlooked it. All is better now