Thread: Crimp tool for AmpSeal on Smartwire

Default Crimp tool for AmpSeal on Smartwire

Anyone know of a cheap crimp tool for the ampseal connectors on the smartwire?
    The ones I've found range from $322 to $5,000.

Thanks.

Default Re: Crimp tool for AmpSeal on Smartwire

I bought the listed 'Tyco Pro Crimper III - 58529-1' (tool and die) from a local specialty crimp tool supplier who sells mil spec, aviation ect crimp tools, cost just under $500 AUD with taxes ect.

Default Re: Crimp tool for AmpSeal on Smartwire

Madness............ soooo expensive......... I don't mind paying a reasonable amount for a tool like that but $ 500 + is madness.....