Thread: V500

Default V500

Hi any ideas on this when I first turn my v500 on the dash comes on but all the channels read zero after 5 mins they show the real data, I can turn the v500 on and of it is ok till I leave it turned off for a while then back to no data . It's not the dash as during the 5 mins my computer will not find the racepak either

Default Re: V500

Sir,

There is a possibility the internal battery in the V500 could be going away. Or you may have some sort of connection issue going on within your cables. If the battery is going away we would need to take a look at it here at the shop.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors have powered every NASCAR® Sprint® Cup team and nearly every NHRA® Pro–Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI is dominating the performance world as well as our products for GM's LS engine. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds & engine dress–up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies - Hooker Headers, Flowtech Headers, NOS Nitrous, Weiand, Earl's Performance Plumbing, or Diablosport - Holley products can give you the edge you need over the competition.
Join us