Thread: EMS-4 & IQ3 Display Dash / can-bus connection

Default EMS-4 & IQ3 Display Dash / can-bus connection

my current setup;AEM EMS-4 / IQ3 display,USM and 230-VM-EFIAEM aem interface module, but there's no available serial port on EMS-4, is it possible to use 230-VM-EFIAEM to communicate ems4&IQ3 over can-bus ? if possible, which pins should I use with interface module ? if not, what module do I need ? couldnt find any information about ems-4/IQ3 integration.

Default Re: EMS-4 & IQ3 Display Dash / can-bus connection

Sir,

if you are trying to interface with the AEM series 2 which is the can bus version you would need part number 230-VM-EFIAEMC. This is the module that will work with the can stream.

Quote Originally Posted by Cam@Racepak
    Sir,

if you are trying to interface with the AEM series 2 which is the can bus version you would need part number 230-VM-EFIAEMC. This is the module that will work with the can stream.
    trying to interface with AEM EMS-4 (which also supports can data stream), not AEM series 2.

http://www.aemelectronics.com/engine-ma ... system-58/

guys, very easy question: is it possible to communicate EMS-4 & IQ3 ?

Quote Originally Posted by serial
    guys, very easy question: is it possible to communicate EMS-4 & IQ3 ?
    Looks like it should be very doable. I would like to try this myself, but did you happen to get the correct CAN Interface Module and get it to work?