Thread: V500

Default V500

Hi I have a v500 after supply power to the unit it takes about 3 mins before it come alive and the dash starts showing any data. Any idea what is the fault.

I have taken it out powered it up on the bench connected to my computer and it is the same

Steve

Default Re: V500

Sir,

Do you run any sort of capacitor in line with the system on the power side? this should not be happening.. Something like this may be better for you to give us a call at 949-709-5555 and we can have to run through a few things with the tech guys.

Default Re: V500

I have taken it out powered it up on the bench connected to my computer and it is the same

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors have powered every NASCAR® Sprint® Cup team and nearly every NHRA® Pro–Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI is dominating the performance world as well as our products for GM's LS engine. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds & engine dress–up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies - Hooker Headers, Flowtech Headers, NOS Nitrous, Weiand, Earl's Performance Plumbing, or Diablosport - Holley products can give you the edge you need over the competition.
Join us