Thread: GPS problem?

Default GPS problem?

Anyone ever had this problem before?

This happens once in a while for me when I am trying to log my kart's run data with the G2x. The gps map just... jumps all over the place and a lot of times my trackmap never matches with my runs...

its strange that I never have any problem with IQ3 on a sedan race car, but can never get it to work on the go kart... cant seem to figure out how they would be different.

Default Re: GPS problem?

I have seen this before and worked out that I was driving off before the dash had got a GPS signal.

Try to make sure you are picking up plenty of satellites before you start moving and see if that stops the problem.

Another possible issue is if the GPS antenna is located near to a power source/high tension lead etc. Many years ago I had a small camera right next to the antenna and it caused a few problems.