Thread: GoPro Interface

Default GoPro Interface

Any ideas on when this will become available?

Default Re: GoPro Interface

Sir,

We now have this module ready to ship. The part number is 230-VM-GPHERO $119.00

That's great news!! Will these work with the current generation of Hero 3 GoPro products?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dasing
    That's great news!! Will these work with the current generation of Hero 3 GoPro products?

Thanks.
    I'm also interested in knowing if the cable works with the gopro hero3. I heard it works for hero2, but don't have a gopro right now to see if the interface is the same.

I'd also like to see a module for hero3

How about Hero4?