Thread: Adding a G2x to my car

Default Adding a G2x to my car

I have a car with the UDX Street Dash (no storage, no logger). I am interested in adding the GX2 logger with dash to save info and provide certain info in my direct line of sight (the UDX is located in the center of the dash). I am hoping that I can preserve the current UDX and then just add the logger and dash display.
    Is that possible? Is it possible to use a 'Y' connector on the cable going in to the UDX and use that to plug the sensor data in to both the UDX and the GX2?
    Help please.
    Thanks,
    V

Default Re: Adding a G2x to my car

V,

Unfortunately we do not offer a "y" connector. the UDXSR and the G2X are both stand alone units that can not be plugged in together. You would need the UDX display only dash if you wanted the info from the g2x on that dash. If not you would have to run them separate.