Thread: Unverified laps

Default Unverified laps

No matter how carefully or how often I set up a track map, all recorded laps are 'unverified'. Is this of any consequence? If so how do I correct this issue. In each instance the S/F position from the track map was written to the SD card and loaded into the IQ3.

Default Re: Unverified laps

What firmware version are you running? The only firmware that I have ever gotten to work correctly for me is the one that came on my dash (version 13). Not sure what features I am giving up in doing that, but it fixed this issue when I reverted from version 19.

Default Re: Unverified laps

I recently upgraded to V19 because the original V13 wouldn't set gear positions. Even with unverified laps I am still getting lap times etc., I just don't know what the effect of 'unverified' laps is. When you had this issue was there any noticeable effect?