Thread: IQ3 worked once then !!!$@$@#%

Default IQ3 worked once then !!!$@$@#%

OK have hooked up the IQ3 into the new car (EVO IX) have it talking to my Vipec ECU, had it hooked up in the old EVO VIII so have all the fuel gauge setup etc working.
    The IQ3 reads all the ECU parameters and they show up as options and it all worked once though I have tried starting the car several times again and all the dash features work though NO Vipec parameters working, no idea why it worked once, it is driving me NUTS to be honest.
    The IQ3 is wired directly to the ignition and assume this powers up before the ECU, surely this shouldn't matter ?

Default Re: IQ3 worked once then !!!$@$@#%

I have sorted the problem, I have done nothing different than in the last car, cut the wires and wired it straight into the new car, same car essentially. The problem was how I had the Vipec interface cable branched off the USM rather than straight out the back of the dash, once I moved the Vipec interface up to the dash then vnet to USM and the end cap it works ?

Is this what you were trying to do: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1485

If so, I wanted to do the same thing, but the device at the end doesn't loopback like the terminator cap so it doesn't work.

I had it working for some reason without the terminator cap, although now having ECU related issues so nothing is working :cry: