Thread: V300 Clutch RPM channel

Default V300 Clutch RPM channel

Can you convert the clutch RPM channel in the software so it will either read transbrake or a clutch pedal? I want to be able to see either the transbrake or clutch pedal which is a 16 volt setup.

Default Re: V300 Clutch RPM channel

Sir,

Yes you can change it to an event marker and when the wire sees a signal it will put a line on the graph. please see instructions for your V300SD attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: V300 Clutch RPM channel

And last question, my setup uses a Pro-mag 44 ignition and I dont know if its whats causing the issue on the RPM channel. I recently added an MSD 8920 tach adapter to amplify the signal so I could use my current MSD 8918 tach pickup to power both the shift light and the 300v.

I am getting some random spikes in the RPM channel, not too terrible but its a spike every 2 seconds or so. If I change the smoothing from 1 to 4 it basically eliminates the spikes. Is there any other programming ways to eliminate the problem? I can post a screen shot with the smoothing at 1 and at 4 if that helps.